Scannable app cannot sign in to evernote account

I downloaded the Scannable app from app store and try to log in to my Evernote account for saving pdf files, but failed several times getting "The service encountered an error. Please try again later"

I have tried several times to remove the apps (scannable and evernote) and download them again but still doesn't help.

Not sure if there's any setting problem that I didn't notice before or what? 

Phone: iPhone 7Plus

Version: ios 11.2.5

IMG_6884.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
9 minutes ago, mike_garner said:

Me too. Nothing new on this. I was signed out of Scannable somehow.

1. Force kill the app and try to sign back in.
  2. if you have 2 factor authentication set up, is it asking for your code?
  3. uninstall/reinstall Scannable.

it is working fine here, and I have whatever is the latest in the app store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, kongulu said:

I am having the same problem - Scannable can no longer connect to my Evernote account. This is a problem since I depend on Scannable on a daily basis.

Hi.  Did you try the fixes already suggested?  Do you have the Evernote app installed?  Does the Evernote camera option work?

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, kongulu said:

I am having the same problem - Scannable can no longer connect to my Evernote account. This is a problem since I depend on Scannable on a daily basis.

I don't know the "connect" solution, but a work around is using email-to-evernote

You might want to talk with Evernote support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

• Level 5

Scannable is working for me, no problem there. App version 2.3.3, iOS 13.2.

But I nearly ever use it. There is a good scanner build right into Evernote: Create a note (or type into an existing one), press the „+“ symbol and choose the option „Take a picture“. This will create a scan right into the EN note. 

IMHO there is little room left for Scanable as an independent scanner app. If I want to scan outside of EN, I use ScannerPro which offers more options than Scannable.

• Level 5*

I use Scannable almost every day. The camera app in Evernote doesn't compare. I can arrange pages, etc. and ensure it all comes in as a PDF. It is not just about taking a picture and putting in Evernote. That isn't what Scannable is for.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 11/5/2019 at 11:34 AM, PinkElephant said:

Scannable ...But I nearly ever use it. There is a good scanner build right into Evernote

The Scannable app has extended features; the main point for me is pdf format

>>I use ScannerPro which offers more options than Scannable.

Such as?   
I see OCR; I'm relying on Evernote's OCR/Search feature

• Like 1