I don't want the social media and "flag this" buttons on shared notes

On every note I share with my customers there are, at the bottom, "share on social media" buttons and on the right a "flag this content button".

Do I have to have those?

I don't want my customers to share the note. The "flag content" makes no sense for the work I do.

Any way I can get rid of these?

thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're sharing the URL,  the browser automatically fills in the header and footer stuff - so no way to change that of which I'm aware.  If you can share by email (Send a Copy),  the footer does not include that social media information - but the layout may be compromised.  There's a blogging solution postach.io which will output notes tagged with 'published' - you can choose your own style for the blog page,  and for limited usage it's free - I think it would be possible to set up a personalised blog for each client if there aren't too many:  (each blog has its own notebook) but you should try that out for yourself if you wish.  Hope that helps...

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I have accounts on all powerful social media platforms. However, my favorite one is Instagram. Facebook and Twitter started to die a few years ago because people stopped to post pictures and photos. Instagram is very lively and activity of most of the people I follow is high. That’s interesting to see every day new stories with food, places, outfits and landscapes. My father once told me a funny joke about Instagram which sounds like “when you don’t know what a person is doing, check his Instagram account”. I was laughing out loud because this is what I usually do to trace a person activity throughout the day.  However, I found how to buy instagram likes because at the beggining I didn't have many people on my page, everyhing comes with time.

• Like 1