(Archived) TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!

I just installed 3.0.0.542 and it is USELESS!

The first thing I tried was to save a clip of a web page by highlighting and right-clicking.

All I get is an error: Evernote isn't ready to receive clips. Make sure database is opened in Evernote and try again.

EVERNOTE IS OPENED AND RUNNING!!

OK, maybe I'll try to highlight some info and use the "Clip to Evernote" link:

First, it makes me login to the website, and then when I transfer the clip, all I get is 3 copies of the page header! No matter what I select, or do, all I ever get is the header!

WHAT A STEAMING *****!!!!

I just installed 3.0.0.542 and it is USELESS!

The first thing I tried was to save a clip of a web page by highlighting and right-clicking.

All I get is an error: Evernote isn't ready to receive clips. Make sure database is opened in Evernote and try again.

EVERNOTE IS OPENED AND RUNNING!!

OK, maybe I'll try to highlight some info and use the "Clip to Evernote" link:

First, it makes me login to the website, and then when I transfer the clip, all I get is 3 copies of the page header! No matter what I select, or do, all I ever get is the header!

WHAT A STEAMING *****!!!!

You did see the word "BETA" in the product description didn't you? If you don't (or can't) understand what beta software is maybe you should stick with 2.2.

Gordon

Thanks for the bug report, it looks like there's an issue with clipping from Internet Explorer in the current (beta) build. Should be fixed next week.

Hats off to you, Dave! This is a far classier reply than I could've (or would've) generated were I in your shoes.

While I'm not participating in the 3.0 Beta testing I try to keep up with it. This post caught my eye. Your excellent response is another reminder why Evernote is a great product. Good people and a good sense of community.

As for the value of 3.0, maybe it should be free(er)??? :shock:

Archived