How to save images locally when copy/paste a web page to note

Until Tencent block external link to pics from its wechat official account , i realized that when you create a note by copy/paste content from a webpage, Evernote do not store/upload pics within it, only save the link of the pics.

So every time you open the saved notes:

1.Without data link, you get nothing but only text;

2.If the source web block external link to its pics, you get nothing but only text.

I just want to know, how to save images locally when copy/paste a web page

AS A NOTE APP,  isn't EVERNOTE should do this from the beginning!?  I'm a premium user, and now i have hundreds of notes contain pics only show "external link disabled“ , leave me tons of restore work and SXXT.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, ngelee said:

I just want to know, how to save images locally when copy/paste a web page

I use the Evernote Web Clipper (Mac/Win) to store web data on my device.  It stores a copy of the complete data including pictures.

7 hours ago, DTLow said:

I use the Evernote Web Clipper (Mac/Win) to store web data on my device.  It stores a copy of the complete data including pictures.

Thanks for reply. Yes, normal pages just fine, but pages which has prevention for external link to pics  can't be clipped well , only text stored.

• Level 5*
Just now, ngelee said:

Thanks for reply. Yes, normal pages just fine, but pages which has prevention for external link to pics  can't be clipped well , only text stored.

Can you give an example.  I'll check the difference between Web Clipper and Copy/Paste

there's no difference betweenWeb Clipper and Copy/Pastee.

This issue only appears when the content provider prevent external links to its server to show its pictures, in that condition, either Web Clipper or Copy/Paste the content can't get the pics but only text.

examples:

Web clipper:2.png.4b7d25b49f660501d854ef5727a7d162.png

copy pase:1.png.68bb44f488422fcb0e71de4349e22601.png

This issue may caused by the latest update of the desktop Evernote application. 

I've tried access the same note by different versions,  on ver. 6.7.5.5825 the pics displayed well, but on the latest verion(6.10.3.6921), the issue appears. PLS FIX.

Just now, ngelee said:

This issue may caused by the latest update of the desktop Evernote application. 

I've tried access the same note by different versions,  on ver. 6.7.5.5825 the pics displayed well, but on the latest verion(6.10.3.6921), the issue appears. PLS FIX.

and the mobile version (android) is just fine,too.

• 2 years later...