Unclippable pages...

• Level 5*

I just found a note I clipped in December - the title then was "40 Team Collaboration Tools To Check Out Right Now".  Sadly when I opened the 8.7MB note it had only a title and one very large grey block inside it.  Interestingly,  if I clicked in the grey area,  I got a slideshow of the images in that clip.  Opened the same note in a browser - same grey block.  Attempting to edit the note locked up my system,  so I deleted it.

Went back to re-clip,  and it turns out the number of tools has gone down to 37.  Also however I tried,  the only clip I could get was a grey block.  Article / simplified article / selection - all gave me the block.  It's a long page,  so I used Firefox's built-in screenshot tool to copy the whole thing.  Firefox crashed without saving the pic.  :unsure:

One of the illustrations was a recording,  so I tried to copy part of the page without that graphic.  Grey block.

Also tried printing the page to PDF - Adobe crashed...  something tells me I should go to bed.

Don't know whether the page size,  content or my browser of choice is the issue here (didn't try in another browser yet...) but for interest,  have a look at https://www.scoro.com/blog/team-collaboration-tools-list/

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Don't know whether the page size,  content or my browser of choice is the issue here (didn't try in another browser yet...) but for interest,  have a look at https://www.scoro.com/blog/team-collaboration-tools-list/

Clipping worked on my iPad; failed on my Mac

Printing to pdf worked on my Mac

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, gazumped said:

Same issues for me.  However, you can do a copy/paste from the title to the end of the last product, and that's a 2.1 MB note.  May have something to do with the header of the page?  Not nearly as pretty, could capture the image if you like.  FWIW.

ScreenClip.thumb.png.78ad654e641b6755d6cd48f332be2a23.png

• Level 5*

Thanks guys.  @DTLow suggested a workaround that works:  I clipped the page on my Android phone,  and lo and behold... I got a full page clip.  Something else to try with weird pages!!

Thanks for the suggestions and offers!  One is a Happy Person now.  ;)

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Thanks guys.  @DTLow suggested a workaround that works:  I clipped the page on my Android phone,  and lo and behold... I got a full page clip.  Something else to try with weird pages!!

Thanks for the suggestions and offers!  One is a Happy Person now.  ;)

Glad it is sorted.  My process needs to change to see how IOS handles clips.  I have become accustomed to copy/paste for problematic web pages.  Old dogs and tricks I suppose.

Certainly, if all fails, one looks for a way to overcome. Tried Firefox and Chrome, managed to clip 8.6 MB notes which still show no  content,  subsequent to repeated synchro and at least two reboots.

Clipping by OneNote  no issues whatever,  full page or article mode.

Archived