Windows 10 full screen extends past monitor edge to 2nd monitor

Hi,

Just setup EN on a new laptop.  When I maximize my Evernote, a little vertical bar shows up on the monitor to the right.  I don't know if this is a Windows 10 thing or not.  I tried a few apps, they appear to correctly stay on the single monitor.  But EN does not.  I maximized by clicking the maximize button, and by double clicking the title bar. Maybe a graphics setting or something wrong on the new laptop, but it doesn't effect other apps. Tried Chrome, Windows Explorer, didn't see this. Anyone else seen this?

20180312_153218.jpg

I've experienced this with different apps. It does become annoying.

Not sure what the cause is, but I would guess  it is more like a graphics card/Windows 10 issue rather than Evernote. 

Update: This happened to me this morning on my new comp! My fonts were looking funny in that monitor as well. So I did a restart and it fixed itself. Must be a video card thing.

Yeah, a restart/update everything cycle seems to have resolved the issue.  Not sure what was the root cause, but I did notice it was also affecting a few other applications like Notepad++.  Thanks!

Archived