Where are the notes taken after I reached the maximum storage allowance?

Hi,

I had a bad idea and backed up some folders of my Google Drive but I reached quickly the 10 GB allowed. Then I continue to enter a few notes. The software told me that my notes will be saved and recovered at the end of the current month. I am now at the beginning of a 10 Gb cycle but cannot find the notes taken when I was over the limit. 
My question is: where are my notes?

• Level 5*

I tested this out on my Mac; adding notes past my upload allowance.  
Eventually I got the same message

Here's a screenshot of my note list on my Mac.5aa558b0c5721_ScreenShot2018-03-11at09_23_47.png.5689503565b213713d098a6172b8969d.png
I'm using top list view; the left column indicates the sync status

As you can see, all my notes are there.  I'm assuming the syncing will resume when my monthly allowance resets.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, Phil2656 said:

Hi,

I had a bad idea and backed up some folders of my Google Drive but I reached quickly the 10 GB allowed. Then I continue to enter a few notes. The software told me that my notes will be saved and recovered at the end of the current month. I am now at the beginning of a 10 Gb cycle but cannot find the notes taken when I was over the limit. 
My question is: where are my notes?

Per @DTLow go to all notes and sort in descending create data order.  Your notes should be at the top of the list.

Archived