How to submit a ticket with support?

Guest Style

Idea

Guest Style

I'm trying to contact support.  I fill in the various drop down choices ("What can we help you with?", "Select a topic", and "What type of note issue?").  The support site then says:  "Please submit a ticket and provide as much information as possible so we can diagnose the problem." 

OK, great.  That is exactly what I want to do, submit a ticket.  Only I do not see how I'm supposed to submit a ticket! 

What am I missing?  Any help you could give would be great.  Thanks!

13 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, Guest Style said:

I'm trying to contact support.

There are two methods to contact support

As a paid account; I use the web site.  After answering the questions, I'm presented with

5aa1ab5c033ab_ScreenShot2018-03-08at13_28_38.png.bf0d0f13125cc0dc85f28add27430d80.png

Submit Ticket is on the right

• Like 1
On 3/8/2018 at 4:06 PM, Guest Style said:

I'm trying to contact support.  I fill in the various drop down choices ("What can we help you with?", "Select a topic", and "What type of note issue?").  The support site then says:  "Please submit a ticket and provide as much information as possible so we can diagnose the problem." 

OK, great.  That is exactly what I want to do, submit a ticket.  Only I do not see how I'm supposed to submit a ticket! 

What am I missing?  Any help you could give would be great.  Thanks!

I am having the same issue, an unpaid account, and i do not use Twitter... what can I do?

I installed an update on my windows device, which broke the notebook structure locally (only, thankfully!)

Want to uninstall the latest update to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
21 minutes ago, jayellezee said:

it's annoying that its the only option Evernote is giving me for support.

Evernote has also provided these forums you're posting in.  Feel free to post details of your issue.

• Level 5*
On 2018-03-20 at 2:42 PM, efb11 said:

Want to uninstall the latest update to fix it.

I'm not a Windows user but I know you can use your choice of versions.

If you downgrade versions, you should delete the database (.exb file) and it will be rebuilt from the servers.
Warning; the rebuild doesn't include local notebooks or unsync'd notes.

On 3/28/2018 at 2:56 PM, jayellezee said:

Seriously? If you don't have a paid account you have to use Twitter? I hate Twitter and it's annoying that its the only option Evernote is giving me for support.

I second this opinion.  I am having a difficult time with Evernote's confounding help menu, which isn't helpful, and would like to submit a ticket but they don't have any information or links to enable me to do that.

• Level 5

Hi, @Patb4u, and welcome to the forums. As was suggested earlier in the thread, folks in the forums love to help out, so if you'd indicate some specific details (including the specific client you're using: Mac, Windows, Android, etc.), perhaps we can get it sorted.

FWIW, support is expensive to provide, so as a free user, you're stuck with Twitter and us right here. We're veerrry cheap. :)

I have the same questions.  How can I submit a ticket???My account info states that I have basic, but I am being charged for Premium but the premium features do not work!  All the "help" and "contact us" do is send us in an endless circle.  It says a lot about a company that does NOT want its customers to access them, and does everything to prevent it.  Any ideas?

Premium support is not working. Every time when trying to access "Contact Us" links it goes to the login screen and then logs you out. Twitter support account is not responsive. How are we supposed to get support?!?

My premium Evernote subscription was bought through iTunes.  I have trouble every year when it renews.  I pay Apple (on Feb 27)  and Evernote (March 10)  keeps telling me I have the free version and have to disconnect from several of my devices.  Worse than that is that I can't submit a ticket to them them about it!!!  I would like to stay with evernote, but really this is a real pain to happen every year.  Suggestions?