Main window frozen but other functions work in 7.0.2 for Mac

Hello, yesterday I upgraded to Evernote 7.0.2 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.

This morning, I opened up my computer and the Evernote search bar wouldn't work. I realized that no matter what I click on in the main window, nothing happens. It's frozen, I can't click anything to search notes, create new notes, or select notes or shortcuts.

Things that do work: the Evernote menu bar and keyboard shortcuts work (new note, etc.). The notes that were already open work fine, too. But I can't access anything through the main window. While these things function, Evernote is useless without being able to search and click from its main window.  

Any advice to get this working again?

• 1 month later...

The same thing started happening to me today. May be the result of an update to High Sierra (10.13.4) that I installed yesterday. I tried rebooting and then reinstalling (7.1), but the problem persists. The problem does not carry over to the web version of Evernote, but I can't get the web version to do some of the things that I routinely did in the app because it is set up so differently. (Sigh)

I suspect that my issues are partly related to macOS, too. I'm having a number of unusual issues related to different programs accessing related files. Headed to the Genius Bar. 

18 hours ago, LCerv said:

The same thing started happening to me today. May be the result of an update to High Sierra (10.13.4)

Archived