Highlight jumps to "All Notes" after selecting notebook

I'm using Evernote 7.0.2 and with the new version when I select a notebook in my shortcuts, the highlight will immediately jump down to "All Notes". Clicking on the same notebook title a second time keeps the that notebook highlighted. It's a fairly minor issue, but it is very convenient to be able to glance at the sidebar and see which notebook you are in. This same issue does not occur when clicking on a notebook in the "Notebooks" list in the sidebar. It will stay highlighted after selecting it. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
On 1/11/2019 at 9:02 PM, gubbayp said:

Same issue for me. It's clearly a bug. Evernote team please give us an ETA for a fix.

Hi.  I said here before that fixing a technical issue is 95% about finding it,  and 5% or less about fixing.  But until you have enough information to find it,  it's impossible to suggest when it might be fixed. 

Best suggestion for all parties - raise a support ticket,  or tweet @EvernoteHelps;  whatever you contribute,  you'll be adding more technical information to the general pool of knowledge and helping resolve the problem.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I just wanted to get a help

Whenever clicking on a Shortcut, the Shortcut is briefly highlighted, but this "highlight" then switches to "All Notes" for some reason.  This obviously isn't a biggy, but is just a minor annoyance I thought I'd point out.  See attached screen recording.

https://content.invisioncic.com/Mevernote/monthly_2019_07/screen-rec1.mov.b22d832c9295415c19f6ea8bc0e5c582.mov

Thanks in advance!

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, natejasper133 said:

the Shortcut is briefly highlighted, but this "highlight" then switches to "All Notes" for some reason. 

I merged your post with an existing discussion