Evernote Mac desktop not reflecting web version

Guest David Roche

Guest David Roche

I'm on the latest version of Evernote for the Mac, but have noticed that the desktop is not reflecting the latest sync on the mobile (I have Evernote set up on an iPhone and iPad).  I have checked the web version (which IS reflecting the latest sync) - but the desktop is not.  I have emptied the trash, uninstalled Evernote for the Mac, and reinstalled it - but the problem persists.  Any advice?

• Level 5*

Could you provide more detail as to the "not reflecting the latest sync"
Maybe post a screenshot.

For myself, sync is an automatic process.
I have an icon at the top of the screen to trigger a manual sync.
For detail troubleshooting, I can check the Activity Log using the Help Menu

Guest David Roche

Thanks for responding.  I can't see an easy way to paste in a screenshot, and I'm afraid of a disclosure issue in a URL.  That said, my issues is this: I created two new notes in a particular notebook using the mobile version of Evernote (on iPhone) which don't appear in the desktop version (despite the attempts noted above to fix this).  I verified that the web version DOES have the notes created on the mobile version - but the desktop doesn't have them.  No mount of syncing or re-starting the machine or uninstalling / reinstalling the application seems to affect this.  As things stand, the Personal notebook contains 101 notes on the desktop, and 102 notes on the web and mobile versions (I deleted one missing note).

Archived