Jump to content

(Archived) Sync failing after morning update to (27061)

Recommended Posts

Posting here not to complain but because I know it's in beta and feedback helps.

Logged on this morning and got the prompt to update to a new version. Ever since the update, syncing fails and results in this error (taken from the sync log):

SyncException: Error: Can't create new note, error: ITEM_DATA_CHANGED

Each sync appears to be dumping into a "conflicting changes" notebook. I tried deleting items from that notebook and resyncing, but the same thing happens every time.

This error has brought everything to a standstill for the moment. Any suggestions?

Link to comment

Just a follow-up:

Still no idea how things went off the rails, but I think I fixed everything by deleting the local database (in My Documents folder) and then letting the client resync with the Evernote servers. Seems to be working so far.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

I also had this problem today using build I synched from work and everything seemed fine but when I tried to resynch at home it got stuck on one note and downloaded it 42 times into a conflicting changes notebook until I quit. I deleted my database file from my documents and it fixed it as well.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...