FEATURE REQUEST: EN Business Email Address for forwarding

Zachster

Idea

Prior to the splitting of EN Personal and EN Business I was easily able to forward emails into my default notebook in EN and then quickly file that email/note into whichever notebook I wanted. 

Since the split of EN Personal & Business I am now only able to forward emails to my default Personal Notebook. Which means in order to move that email into a business notebook I have to open up my personal account click the note and then move it into my business default notebook. This isn't ideal... 

I would very much like to have a EN forwarding email address whereby I could easily forward certain emails directly into my default "business notebook"

2 replies to this idea

On 04/03/2018 at 2:36 AM, Zachster said:

Prior to the splitting of EN Personal and EN Business I was easily able to forward emails into my default notebook in EN and then quickly file that email/note into whichever notebook I wanted. 

Since the split of EN Personal & Business I am now only able to forward emails to my default Personal Notebook. Which means in order to move that email into a business notebook I have to open up my personal account click the note and then move it into my business default notebook. This isn't ideal... 

I would very much like to have a EN forwarding email address whereby I could easily forward certain emails directly into my default "business notebook"

I share your frustration. Surely this issue could easily be resolved by allocating a 2nd email address to send emails direct to the business Evernote account. 

Archived