Legey version template design how to with .enx and .xml?

You don't have to advice me to update my software to latest version.

I am currently using and interested to keep using this 1.1.0.154 version.

Anybody, who has used or is still using is appreciated to share ideas to help me make templates or how do you make templates in the following formats I have asked.

If you already have templates, that you wish to share is also welcomed.

Thank you.

• Level 5*
On 3/3/2018 at 12:59 AM, prabhushakti said:

I am currently using and interested to keep using this 1.1.0.154 version.

Are you really talking about the original 12+ year-old Windows version of Evernote for Windows?

• Level 5*

I'm sorry but I doubt anyone else - even within Evernote - has used anything like that version recently.  If you can use the browser version with your account - Evernote Web - you may be able to import some templates from the website,  but unless someone else here can advise you from their own experience,  I'm afraid you're on your own with such an old version.

• Level 5*
On 3/3/2018 at 12:59 AM, prabhushakti said:

Anybody, who has used or is still using is appreciated to share ideas to help me make templates or how do you make templates in the following formats I have asked.

If you have a sample note of something close to what you want, export it to .enx, and post that here, and tell us what you are trying to accomplish. I can't find documentation on the .enx format, but we could probably make some educated guesses to help you out. That's about the best I can come up with for now...

Archived