Evenote keeps asking to upgrade to premium

For the past week Evernote continues to ask me to upgrade from Plus to Premium, or stop syncing, as I’ve reached the limit. But I’m already a premium $7.99m subscriber!

So I said to myself, “ Ok old man Evernote must be hard of hearing so I’ll humour him and accept the proposal.”  The result of which is being told I’m already a premium subscriber!  DOH! We are both left scratching our heads. 

I have mobile screenshots of all this and made a note but then realized I can’t post it here.  It wasn’t easy to create either, as old man wouldn’t stop reminding me of the issue he has mentioned 50 times in the past 2 weeks  no exaduration btw  

Still following along? Ok good, I know it’s not yer avg adventure story and I won’t hold any skimming against you dear reader. 

After some searching, I found an “Upgrade from Plus to Premium” help section; I understood this yo say I must cancel my apple iTunes Evernote subscription, and subscribe online directly to Evernote get premium.

After I cancel, settings subscription status shows as good until March 11 when it expires. 

I then go to sub online Evernote website and faint because although the price is better, it requires full annual payment upfront. No monthly!  Dun dun duuuhh....

Meanwhile back at the Evernote app, it now shows me as having basic and this time the old man Evernote is yellin at me that I have 0 of 60mb left! Telling me to upgrade! 

*falls over*

8E09705A-15D3-457F-9BCF-02F6148C0859.jpeg

D93DC83A-5433-4DAC-91DE-5A10BBCD5E16.jpeg

70929879-9175-4C78-A1D0-FA76DF8F95C7.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2018 at 7:22 PM, Grimmy said:

For the past week Evernote continues to ask me to upgrade from Plus to Premium, or stop syncing, as I’ve reached the limit. But I’m already a premium $7.99m subscriber!

So I said to myself, “ Ok old man Evernote must be hard of hearing so I’ll humour him and accept the proposal.”  The result of which is being told I’m already a premium subscriber!  DOH! We are both left scratching our heads. 

I have mobile screenshots of all this and made a note but then realized I can’t post it here.  It wasn’t easy to create either, as old man wouldn’t stop reminding me of the issue he has mentioned 50 times in the past 2 weeks  no exaduration btw  

Still following along? Ok good, I know it’s not yer avg adventure story and I won’t hold any skimming against you dear reader. 

After some searching, I found an “Upgrade from Plus to Premium” help section; I understood this yo say I must cancel my apple iTunes Evernote subscription, and subscribe online directly to Evernote get premium.

After I cancel, settings subscription status shows as good until March 11 when it expires. 

I then go to sub online Evernote website and faint because although the price is better, it requires full annual payment upfront. No monthly!  Dun dun duuuhh....

Meanwhile back at the Evernote app, it now shows me as having basic and this time the old man Evernote is yellin at me that I have 0 of 60mb left! Telling me to upgrade! 

*falls over*

8E09705A-15D3-457F-9BCF-02F6148C0859.jpeg

D93DC83A-5433-4DAC-91DE-5A10BBCD5E16.jpeg

70929879-9175-4C78-A1D0-FA76DF8F95C7.jpeg

I have same issue. paid but still show I am on basic account

Archived