reminder list issues in 7.0.1

since upgrading to 7.0.1. I can no longer show only current reminders (instead of the complete reminder list) on top of the note list. the option to do so exists in the reminders menu, it's just broken. would be really helpful if the basics kept working after these upgrades - continuously (re-)introducing bugs with upgrades (e.g. blank list view) is pretty annoying and a sign of issues with quality management.

The reminder showing in latest version will result in missing reminders. 

I Just updated the evernote to the latest version - Version 7.0.2 , and found the reminder display is very awful. 

The new version display the reminders in different note books where the note belong to. This will result in reminder has no use at all. Because if you don't open the note book which has a important reminder, you could not see it and will miss that reminder for sure. 

Please add a new button to show all remind at a glance, or simply put back the way to display reminder as previous version. In that way, all reminders no matter belong to which note book are displayed in one list.

Hope you fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks !

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, jimtest said:

The new version display the reminders in different note books where the note belong to.
...Please add a new button to show all remind at a glance...

You have the option of selecting All Notes, or specific notebooks5a9a91a5ce4f1_ScreenShot2018-03-03at03_54_37.png.c7cc4252238dbca04a145e0daf6035ca.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 10:00 PM, DTLow said:

You have the option of selecting All Notes, or specific notebooks5a9a91a5ce4f1_ScreenShot2018-03-03at03_54_37.png.c7cc4252238dbca04a145e0daf6035ca.png

I like to keep my INBOX selected in Evernote on my Mac, so that I can see what notes need to be filed, and I can see a couple of shortcuts I have created such as "Shopping List".  So it is a nuisance to have to switch to "All Notes" just to be able to see all my reminders, and it is very frustrating not to be able to view them all from my Inbox.

This feature really doesn't work for me.  Do I have to change the way I'm using Evernote?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Jana B said:

I like to keep my INBOX selected in Evernote on my Mac, so that I can see what notes need to be filed, and I can see a couple of shortcuts I have created

My default view is top list, sorted by descending update date5ab7249396e5b_ScreenShot2018-03-24at21_24_19.png.827960caa8e06214702329b242a2996c.png

I see new notes and the notebook column identifies Inbox notes to be filed

I have a clutter free sidebar, but lists are one click away

6 hours ago, DTLow said:

My default view is top list, sorted by descending update date5ab7249396e5b_ScreenShot2018-03-24at21_24_19.png.827960caa8e06214702329b242a2996c.png

I see new notes and the notebook column identifies Inbox notes to be filed

I have a clutter free sidebar, but lists are one click away

This is very helpful ... thank you!! :D

BTW, how do you get just icons to show in your clutter-free sidebar?  Is this the app or the online version you are showing?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Jana B said:

how do you get just icons to show in your clutter-free sidebar?  Is this the app or the online version you are showing?

You can adjust the width of the sidebar.  You just put the pointer on the side column and drag it.
At the minimum width only icons are displayed.

9 hours ago, DTLow said:

You can adjust the width of the sidebar.  You just put the pointer on the side column and drag it.
At the minimum width only icons are displayed.

Such a useful tip!  Thank you :)

Just from this post, I have learned things that will make using Evernote much better.  How does one learn such refinements?  Is searching this forum, or following a guru such as yourself a good place to start?  Or can you recommend any other good sources? 

• Level 5*

Actually I learn stuff from these forums.  I read all the posts; focusing on the Mac forums and in particular the release discussions.

Also play around and experiment.  Even if you have no interest ithe sidebar or list view, try out different settings just to see what it's like.

I've been at this for a long time, from Evernote's beginning. So it's a bit easier for me.

5 hours ago, DTLow said:

Actually I learn stuff from these forums.  I read all the posts; focusing on the Mac forums and in particular the release discussions.

Also play around and experiment.  Even if you have no interest ithe sidebar or list view, try out different settings just to see what it's like.

I've been at this for a long time, from Evernote's beginning. So it's a bit easier for me.

Good suggestions!  It's great to get advice from someone with your level of experience. Thank you so much :)

• 6 months later...

I am seeing this issue with two separate evernote accounts (Work/Home) both my work and home laptops.    

Version 7.5.1 (457132 App Store) Editor: 53.2.6641 (8d08b35)

This has been happening for a while even previous versions and is really frustrating since it slows my work flow down.  It like hitting the breaks since I have to fiddle around load some other folders then go back to 'All Notes' maybe the reminders load ...   

empty reminders.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived