Ctrl+F - closing find box moves pointer to top of note

Carl Stalhood

Idea

After I press Ctrl+F and enter a search term, I want to close the Find bar so it doesn't cover the bottom of the note. However, when I press Esc, or click the x to close the find bar, it either moves the insertion pointer to the top of the note, or disables editing in the note (moves focus to the notes list).

What I want is that closing Find leaves the insertion pointer on the last location of the search term.

In Ctrl+H, after entering Find and Replace terms, what keyboard combination can I press to "Replace All"? It seems like only a mouse click on the button will do it.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Carl Stalhood said:

After I press Ctrl+F and enter a search term, I want to close the Find bar so it doesn't cover the bottom of the note. However, when I press Esc, or click the x to close the find bar, it either moves the insertion pointer to the top of the note, or disables editing in the note (moves focus to the notes list).

What I want is that closing Find leaves the insertion pointer on the last location of the search term.

I've reported that myself, previously. This really belongs as a feature request, so I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

Archived