Three column layout on mac

Hi, Im a mac user, but I just noticed that my wife, who is using a Windows computer, has a cool 3 column layout on Evernote, that is absolutely FANTASTIC!
The left most column is the notebook list, the middle column is the notes list and the last column is the not itself.
Im fiddling about but I can't get the same on mac. I just have this annoying feature where when i click a notebook, the notes list REPLACES the notebooks list, with "cute" little slide animation.
Don't need that.. I need an overview of all my stuff.. the wifey has it on Windows... how do I configure that?

Mark

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, markfrancombe said:

The left most column is the notebook list,

To see a notebook list in the sidebar5a846064dbda7_ScreenShot2018-02-14at08_13_46.png.11f2575524bad149a4feeecaab02a46d.png

View > Sidebar Options > Show Notebook List

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, markfrancombe said:

Wait... ahh but I see the thing... Im using the web version, guess thats different, right clicking anything brings up regular web page options.

We are posting in the Mac forum.

You can try the Web forum, but the web features are limited; you can only see icons in the sidebar

OK got your answer... thanks... shame, I don't want the standalone version. I guess limiting features in free, is encouraging paid users. I have a stupid personal rule to not do subscription based software.. Id pay a nice fat one time fee for a program, especially Evernote, its GREAT!  But can't sustain financially a continual payment plan. 

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, markfrancombe said:

I guess limiting features in free, is encouraging paid users.

It's not a "free" issue.  There is no charge for Basic accounts, regardless if you use the web or Mac platform

Evernote is working on feature parity with the different platforms, but there will always be web/mac differences

>>I have a stupid personal rule to not do subscription based software.

The software is free.  The enhansed services are on subscription

Archived