Drag Drop Attachments from Outlook

I have been able to drag attached images from Outlook straight in to Evernote for a long time. However, I recently reformatted my computer and reloaded everything. Now when dragging a jpg attachment from Outlook, I get the circle slash in Evernote and cannot drop it into a note.

Am I missing a setting somewhere to enable this?

What version of Evernote are you using? 

I do the drag & drop from Outlook (2016, desktop app) into Evernote a lot. I just tried it and it still works. I downgraded to 6.7 so I wonder if that has something to do with 6.8 version.

39 minutes ago, printman2000 said:

That was it! Don't upgrade if you want this feature. 6.7 works perfectly.

Guess I will stick with 6.7 for a while. I saw 6.9 is now released but do not know if it is fixed in that.

Glad it worked. After 6.8, I am scared to upgrade now, I will have to wait for reviews on 6.9. 

4 minutes ago, printman2000 said:

Is there somewhere to report this bug?

All bugs have been discussed under the Windows forum with the 6.8 release title so I think they must know. For the paying accounts there is a chat option and twitter account for the non-paying accounts. If it is fixed in 6.9 however, then it would be an unnecessary report though.

1 minute ago, TK0047 said:

All bugs have been discussed under the Windows forum with the 6.8 release title so I think they must know. For the paying accounts there is a chat option and twitter account for the non-paying accounts. If it is fixed in 6.9 however, then it would be an unnecessary report though.

True. So go ahead and try out 6.9 and let me know. :-)

Thanks again for the replies. I searched and did not find anything.

Archived