Extra feature request

Balram

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry but I don't understand what you're asking for.  The } character is available as part of text entry.  How would you imagine it connecting text or notes together?  Exactly as you've shown it? 

I don't believe that Evernote could add that formatting to the current editor.  If I need graphics or a special layout I'll use a specific word processor and just attach the file to my note as a PDF file.

• Level 5*
On 2018-02-13 at 5:12 AM, Balram said:

I am suggesting to add the below mentioned shape. It really helps :)

evernote.JPG

I'm not sure if this can be supported in Evernote; a symbol to the right of text lines

My method would be a table with columns.  5a8e33aa49cb9_ScreenShot2018-02-21at19_05_47.png.ae63911e4790714a4cac0e143472d5a9.png

I would then place an image of your symbol in the second column

Thanks for the reply, I am asking for that features so that we add some extra information for a set of points. For example below mentioned 5 points are implemented in India. To show that I used this - 

45.JPG.a56b65bd78fd5100ccf93687055d11c7.JPG

On 2/21/2018 at 9:57 PM, Balram said:

Thanks for the reply, I am asking for that features so that we add some extra information for a set of points. For example below mentioned 5 points are implemented in India. To show that I used this - 

45.JPG.a56b65bd78fd5100ccf93687055d11c7.JPG

I like the idea however note sure if it is a great idea for Evernote.

OneNote would do all these and more with shapes, creating notes anywhere with the page/note. OneNote's editor is almost like Word (it used to be when I was messing with it years ago) and you could add shapes like these. There is more flexibility for sure there.

Archived