Print screen reduces screen size

When pressing the short cut keys to take a screen shot I have noticed on my new PC that the pixel size is reduced, and also the resulting clip (making it almost unreadable). Anyone who knows what is controlling this behaviour?

• Level 5*

Are you referring to the Windows client? What shortcut key are you using? Does it match up with the configured shortcut key (Tools / Options / Shortcut keys / Capture Screen)? Are you clipping direct to an Evernote note, or to the clipboard?

Thanks Jefito. Yes, windows 10. I have configured the screen shot within Evernote to be activated with ctrl+shift+print screen, but it doesn't matter whether I use this or other combinations. The same happens regardless of clipping to a note directly or to the clipboard.

In the very moment I presses this key combination the entire screen is being reduced in size. My PC is an ASUS UX490U with native Full-HD, but the graphics card can deliver Q-HD which I am using on my secondary monitor. Wonder whether this could be due to some kind of interference between the Asus screen and the Q-HD screen?

Problem solved: The issue was due to that the notebook and the second monitors screens were on simultaneously. When only having the second monitors screen on, everything is back to normal. Sorry for being a novice here - but not much experience with a dual monitor setup using a notebook :)

Archived