We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

I have a saved search with the following syntax:

any: updated:day-2 created:day-2

However when I invoke the search it uses "All" instead of "Any" and if I try and change it in the search definition area it creates a new search, any ideas on how to get the results I want, by the way notes created but not modified do not show up has updated.

• Like 1

Confirmed. 

Some weirdness, I created the same saved search and sometimes I get the Any version, but others I get the All version.  When I get the All version, repetitive searches get Any every time.  Something is broke.  Seems to work a bit better if All Notes is selected before the search.

Just to confused the issue further I just tried with my home PC running 6.7.5 and the search works perfectly. My office PC is running 6.9.6 and the search never seems to work correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Rogers said:

Just to confused the issue further I just tried with my home PC running 6.7.5 and the search works perfectly. My office PC is running 6.9.6 and the search never seems to work correctly.

I just tried again and it is now working every time, but I am on 6.9.6 just to add to the confusion.

However, if I digit "any: updated:day created:day" in the search bar, it works perfectly. But if I put it in a saved search it doesn't work. In this case the "any" becomes "All".