Note view - bottom line

Dear community,

I want my notes default view to start with the bottom line, like in Microsoft OneNote.

I use long notes, and every time I need to scroll down to the bottom, this is frustrating :(

Is there an option ?!...I couldn't find it..

Kind regards,

D.

• Level 5
8 hours ago, DanD78 said:

So CTRL-END is the only option

It is not the only option. I have found Evernote is more efficient and powerful if I create a new note rather than adding more and more to build up a single note.

Multiple shorter notes are powerful in searching, especially for date sensitive items.

2 hours ago, jbenson2 said:

It is not the only option. I have found Evernote is more efficient and powerful if I create a new note rather than adding more and more to build up a single note.

Multiple shorter notes are powerful in searching, especially for date sensitive items.

In my opinion, short notes are indeed the advantage of Evernote especially when I was making the switch from OneNote. The letter size page view in OneNote did not sit well with me especially for the short notes.

However, I do sometimes add a lot of content to one note as it may include many screenshots or files since the connectivity among notes are not still the best in Evernote. 

Further, it sure is a user preference for sure, if the user likes the long notes because it just works for them, like in @DanD78 's case, that might be the only option. Yet, he should give the short notes a try for sure before dismissing it.

Archived