I made the mistake of updating to 6.9.6.6729.  I was hoping for speed improvements as the blue swirly is getting boring.  None of that, but my very first note with the update is not behaving at ALL as I would expect and I don't have time to re-learn this program.  It seems the keyboard shortcuts and tables have been "improved", though that's not the word I would choose to use.  

Where can I find previous versions of the program and which is the version before all the "enhancements" that have totally trashed my workflow?  

5 hours ago, Ellsinore said:

I made the mistake of updating to 6.9.6.6729.  I was hoping for speed improvements as the blue swirly is getting boring.  None of that, but my very first note with the update is not behaving at ALL as I would expect and I don't have time to re-learn this program.  It seems the keyboard shortcuts and tables have been "improved", though that's not the word I would choose to use.  

Where can I find previous versions of the program and which is the version before all the "enhancements" that have totally trashed my workflow?  

There is also filehippo.com where you can find previous versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived