Skitch for Mac 2.8 bug: drag image takes previous image

Clarks

Idea

Normally: i take a screen shot, and then I use the lines in the bottom middle of Skitch to drag and drop the image wherever I need it. 

Now, in version 2.8 unless I make some change to the image first, when I drag and drop I get the PREVIOUS image, not the one I just took. 

So let's say: 

1) I take a screen shot of an apple. 

2) I take a screen shot of a banana. 

3) I go to drag and drop the banana in another app. like I have always done, but the image of the apple is what is dropped, not the most recent image... UNLESS

if:

1) I take a screen shot of an apple. 

2) I take a screen shot of a banana AND then make a change on it, like add a square or arrow or text  and if I do:

3) I go to drag and drop the banana with a change in another app, and it works. 

In other words,  I now have to make a change in order to drag the most recent image. 

This is an undesirable change from the way it was before - and I consider it a bug. Anyone agree?

thanks!

3 replies to this idea

There is another post (maybe more than one) about this issue. There were some (annoying to remember to do) workarounds & it took Evernote way too long to address it. However, it does appear to be fixed in Version 2.8.1 (264719)

Archived