Which EN version for Mac OS 10.10.5?

I was running free EN version 3.3.0 with no problems on Mac OS 10.10.5 Yosemite. My 577 notes were syncing just fine to the online database. I decided it was time to upgrade to a newer version of EN. I logged out from EN, uninstalled Evernote (using CleanMyMac 2), downloaded and installed EN 6.13.3, only to find it requires OS 10.11 or higher. I'm really not up for upgrading to High Sierra now. So, what earlier version of EN is compatible with Mac OS 10.10, doesn't have any serious bugs, and where can I download it? (Once I get EN running again, I'm assuming that when I login, all my notes will sync to my laptop.)

I downloaded EN 6.11.1 from some kind user who put it in their dropbox and a link in a forum post (apologies, I lost track of who). After logging in, it synced my 577 notes within a few minutes. So far, so good.

Meanwhile I tried setting up a Zoho Notebook account and migrating my notes from EN to Zoho. The migration was unsatisfactory. At least one note has a title but the content text is gone in Zoho. I'll stick with EN for now but I plan to keep using EN 6.11.1 indefinitely.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...