How to add Windows Evernote not Web Evernote onto a PC

Hello,

I have been using Evernote for holding salient info for awhile. I have it on my desktop and Android smartphone. Recently I had to have my PC operating system upgraded to Windows 10 (from Win 7). I went to Evernote to reinstall the app on my Win 10 PC, but all I got was a web based Evernote. I'd like to get the Windows based Evernote that would allow me to work offline. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. Thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Paul

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, ptikuta said:

I went to Evernote to reinstall the app on my Win 10 PC, but all I got was a web based Evernote.

There is a download link directing to the download page at www.evernote.com/download

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ptikuta said:

I went to Evernote to reinstall the app on my Win 10 PC, but all I got was a web based Evernote.

If you went to the app store you will get the 'web-based' version (not sure if there is another name for it), but if you follow the directions from @DTLow you will get the desktop version that we all know. I prefer the desktop version, but others may have different opinions!

Archived