(Archived) Working links?

belldl

Maybe I'm missing something but - using Evernote on Android, I searched to find a note I had written, which included a link to a site. I couldn't follow the link, so I tried copy/paste, that didn't work, and I couldn't edit the link either, only append. Is there any way to use a link from a note?

That should work correctly. I just tried two notes on my Droid, and it worked.

If you view that note on the web, can you click on that note correctly?

What model phone do you have?

Thanks

Can't click the link in the web version of Evernote either - is it just that the interface isn't recognizing that it should transform the link into a working link? It's very long: http://androidforums.com/android-applic ... erver.html (just a forum post I saw which answered a question I had, so did a quick copy and paste so I'd have it to refer to on the phone)

Phone is Evo.

It appears that the web-based editor doesn't create hyperlinks if you just paste a URL into the editor, unless you also select the text and then use the "Create Hyperlink" button in the editor toolbar to specify that you want it to be a hyperlink.

(I think that function may have problems in the latest version of Firefox ... if it doesn't work today, then I know it's fixed in tomorrow night's service update.)

It appears that the web-based editor doesn't create hyperlinks if you just paste a URL into the editor, unless you also select the text and then use the "Create Hyperlink" button in the editor toolbar to specify that you want it to be a hyperlink.

(I think that function may have problems in the latest version of Firefox ... if it doesn't work today, then I know it's fixed in tomorrow night's service update.)

Aha, thanks.

Archived