Create checklist in to-do app from Evernote?

Hi all, I’m very new to evernote forum here :)

Been using evernote for a while now, and I wanted to integrate Evernote with To-do app. 

Anyway I can create Evernote checklists and sync them to Other to-do app (any app recommendations is welcome).

Thank you

There's an app called Swipes (https://swipesapp.com/) that had such an integration. I've never used it seriously, but have only played around with it. So I'm unsure whether they still offer the Evernote checkbox integration, and if they do I can't say how well it works.

There are other to-do list apps with Evernote integration. You can find a list of them on the apps section of the Evernote web site. Those apps should provide enough information on their own web sites to help you decide whether they're worth exploring.

On 2/1/2018 at 12:30 AM, raramm said:

Hi all, I’m very new to evernote forum here :)

Been using evernote for a while now, and I wanted to integrate Evernote with To-do app. 

Anyway I can create Evernote checklists and sync them to Other to-do app (any app recommendations is welcome).

Thank you

There is also TaskClone that I messed with before. It takes your items that have a checkbox before it and sends it to your task manager app or can create a note in Evernote with all checklist items listed inside the note.

Problem I had with these kinds of integrations among different apps is that since it is unidirectional, you have two maintain to systems in a sense. For example, you check the box off in the task app, you will have to find the checklist item in your Evernote and check that off as well.

Hope this helps.

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-31 at 9:30 PM, raramm said:

As per @TK0047, TaskClone will do the heavy lifting to extract your checklist items and syncing to a to-do app or back to Evernote

What are you looking for in a To-Do app?

Personally, I use Evernote to manage my tasks, with every task being a separate note
My process is date-driven; I store the due date using the Reminder feature

• 2 years later...