Hello! How can I contact support? I can not send a request to the support team. There is no "send request" button, it sends to the help service.
The note was lost on January 28, 2018, when I worked in the WEB-application. In the DESKTOP version also disappeared. The note is encrypted. Is it possible to return the notes to the state on January 28, 2018 at 8:00 AM GMT?

On 2018-01-30 at 6:51 PM, orlan.mongush said:

How can I contact support?

All Accounts            Twitter @evernotehelps  
Paying Accounts      Contact Evernote Support

I too have lost a note using the web version, and can't recover.  There is no way to see inside the trash bin.  Apparently if it was deleted, it is gone, and can't be recovered?  You would think it would stay there for some amount of time?

I just had this same issue. Two of my notes were lost. In one case, the title is still there, but the contents are from an entirely separate note. I checked my trash folder, and the notes are not i there. One of the notes I lost was one I use and update very often, so it's very frustrating. I too cannot find a way to contact customer support. If anyone knows a way to fix this, please let me know.