Emailing to Evernote

I am a new user.  I have added pdf's to Evernote by emailing the pdf to my account.  Worked great the first couple times.  Yesterday and today I sent emails to the same address as I used before but the pdf's do not come in to my Evernote account, or at least I cannot find them.  Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Where are you mailing from - Gmail / Outlook 2013 ??  Did you get any mailing error messages?  Have you synced your local account with the server?  (The email goes to Evernote Central so the new note is online but not on your machine until it is synced).  You could check by signing in to Evernote.com and looking at your online notes.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, JerryD said:

I am a new user.  I have added pdf's to Evernote by emailing the pdf to my account.  Worked great the first couple times.  Yesterday and today I sent emails to the same address as I used before but the pdf's do not come in to my Evernote account, or at least I cannot find them.  Any suggestions?

Note, email is a paid feature.  The Basic account allows some free tests to sample the feature

You post focused on PDFs.  Is the email failing to create a note?

Archived