We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Editing docs with stylus on tablet

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, toddchristian said:

My boss is very old-school and likes to edit letters and other documents by hand - often via fax when she is not in the office. Does Evernote Business support on-screen tablet editing of documents with a stylus (handwriting)?

You didn't indicate your device/platform; I use an iPad and Apple Pencil

Evernote has an annotation feature for PDF documents and images.  Its quite basic; I prefer to use third party editors (like Notability)

I'm able to insert annotations into notes using Evernote's sketch feature.  
I'm not able to annotate directly on Evernote notes.  I would need to first convert them to pdf or image format

• Level 5*

Sounds like the way to go would be to print out a document,  edit it on paper,  then re-scan or re-enter the changes back onto the system.  Effectively using the 'by fax' method for all edits..

• 10 months later...

your boss may need a small graphics tablet , which was a laptop input device you can eaisly editing and make signature . there are two type of drawing tablet . with or without screen .

As for me, I’ve been used for a long time XP-Pen Artist 12 https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/380.html 11.6" IPS Pen display monitor , and I found it really good and cheap screen tablet. that’s only $250, if you want to be on a lower budget. but this  will allow you to draw directly on a screen for a more natural experience.  I’ve been working with it when I needed to create logo of educational website .