Can’t edit Sketches on iPad Pro

In the past, I could easily edit sketches inside notes on my iPad Pro. but now, I can’t edit them any more. When I tap the sketch to edit it, it opens as an image. I can added Annotations, but that’s not the same as Editing a Sketch. the weird thing is, I can easily edit Sketches on my IPhone 6s, the same Sketches I can’t edit on iPad. I have a Premium EN. Any ideas what to do?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, williamli1983 said:

I use iPad to sketch and update sketches a lot and now I am locked out... unless I resketch everything all the time...

I don't know when Evernote will get this fixed.  In the meantime, I'd switch editors.

I like using the Notability app.  For more serious art,  Procreate

The files are saved in Evernote in native format; I also save a pdf/image copy for display

• Level 5*
On 1/24/2018 at 6:08 AM, David Roche said:

Have the same problem - seemed to have occurred overnight.  A very annoying bug.  Having to switch editors in the meantime.

i believe this has been fixed in the most recent update.

Still having this same (VERY) frustrating issue. I've recently just gotten back into using Evernote for work and this literally stopped working overnight. I'm still having this issue today, but from reading some posts some of you have had this issue fixed? 

Is there a timeframe for when it will be sorted?

EDIT: I can confirm that if you delete the app then reinstall it you will have restored access (Thank god!)

I updated to 8.8.1 but can still not go back to edit sketches!!!    Also, I noticed in the iPad app, under the profile tab, the version says Evernote 8.8.360581  (which is later than the 8.8.1 mentioned here and in the store..) Like many in this thread, this feature being disabled is really destroying my workflow. 

Although the app store says I'm up to date, maybe I'll delete the app and try to reinstall, but any help or further guidance would be helpful. 

*After deleting the app and reinstalling, everything is back up and running. *

Thanks!

Edited by Steven Chen
I was wrong
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Steven Chen said:

Also, I noticed in the iPad app, under the profile tab, the version says Evernote 8.8.360581  (which is later than the 8.8.1 mentioned here and in the store..)

Your version is 8.8

360581 is the build number.  The # is generated when the app is compiled.

I'm running the latest version of the software; 8.8.1 (360588)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...