Two accounts on the same desktop

I have two EN accounts with different user names. One is actually an EN for Business account, and the other is my personal EN premium account. I would like to access both of them on my desktop using EN for Windows. However, when I log in EN overwrites the existing database file, making it seems as if I can have only one EN account on my desktop. I realize that I can open one on the Web and the other using EN for  Windows, but I prefer working just with EN for Windows.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Michael

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, redmondm0 said:

However, when I log in EN overwrites the existing database file, making it seems as if I can have only one EN account on my desktop.

Using the Shared Notebook feature, your notes are available regardless of which account is opened

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, redmondm0 said:

I have two EN accounts with different user names. One is actually an EN for Business account, and the other is my personal EN premium account. I would like to access both of them on my desktop using EN for Windows. However, when I log in EN overwrites the existing database file, making it seems as if I can have only one EN account on my desktop. I realize that I can open one on the Web and the other using EN for  Windows, but I prefer working just with EN for Windows.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Michael

When I log in to both my premium account and my wife's premium account I get a window for each.  I don't do anything other than log in to both.  Don't know if Business is supposed to work the same way.

ScreenClip.png.0251b367e273dbe8bbbb3450e47e920a.png

Archived