duplicated notebooks in "move to..." dialog

Vincent Noel

Idea

When I attempt to move a note into another notebook, in the popover that appears some notebooks are duplicated.

In the screenshot below, you can see the "z_opaque CATS" and "MESCAL" notebooks are duplicated.

5a5f68bfc9e0e_ScreenShot2018-01-17at16_13_39.png.ad7147a806588cc719dc1e15b8805435.png

If I go in the notebook list, notebooks there are NOT duplicated (fortunately). The issue appears to be with the "move to..." dialog itself.

I'm using Evernote Mac Version 6.14 Beta 1 (455983 Direct)

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Vincent Noel said:

When I attempt to move a note into another notebook, in the popover that appears some notebooks are duplicated.

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with caches.  It looks like a bug to me.  I'd suggest that you report it in the main thread for this beta version:  Evernote for Mac 6.14 Beta 1 

1 hour ago, Vincent Noel said:

For the record, I have updated to 6.14 beta 2 and the problem has disappeared. However Evernote has restarted, which might have helped. I'll keep an eye on the move dialog to see if the problem comes back.

Ok, I've been using Evernote 6.14 beta 2 for a few hours and the problem came back.

I think it's actually easy to understand : the top three notebooks are the ones most recently accessed, but they also appear in their usual spot in the full list of notebooks that follows below.

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 16.32.14.png

Archived