We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Mateus Resende

where is the installation of evernote for windows?

What are you trying to download? This appears to work fine for Windows (it popped up a download dialog automatically). The Android and iOS buttons are there.

I am wanting to download the installation for windows and only appears apra android and ios.

I had to download it somewhere outside the official website.

is with BUG on the site.

If it tries to detect which OS to use ..
Never do that.

I use Linux with firefox.

5 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

But the page does have an "If your download didn’t start, click here"

Thanks for that. I meant to add it, but I got distracted by a thing...

• Like 1

Gratitude for attention.
Taking advantage of the topic, I have encountered several other problems over the years.
Many are related to my work, so I found it.
I was born deaf, I move a lot with interface (man x machine) (Ux / UI / EI).
I do not know if they work in evernote, but, being Brazilian, I have difficulty with contact. I tried to see possibilities to provide services as freelance and suggest great improvements in the interfaces of the evernote so that it was more efficient and had no return.
Any chance of that happening?  - Mateusresende@zoho.com

Thank you

4 hours ago, Mateus Resende said:

Taking advantage of the topic, I have encountered several other problems over the years.

If you have separate questions, issues, or feature requests, you should post them separately. If they pertain to specific Evernote clients (e.g. Windows, Mac, Android, iOS), then there are specific forums for these, and each has specific subforums for Product Feedback (i.e. feature requests) or Help (questions).

• Thanks 1

NOTE: for those looking for a later version, if you install a User Agent Spoofer for chrome (chromium) you can set you UA to Firefox on Windows and Evernote will provide a direct download of the latest .exe

(Hey evernote, it's bad enough you don't support Linux, why make it harder for us to support ourselves? Please provide a direct download link on the page)