(Archived) cumbersome application of tabs in the web interface

Hello,

Is there a faster way to assign tags to notes in the web interface, especially to assign multiple tags to multiple notes? All I can see is the dropdown list. At least the selection via the dropdown list could be modified to allow prediction based on keyboard input.

Thanks,

Timothy

Now that all of the core features are implemented in the web UI, we're working to make a lot of things smoother (and prettier), and this is pretty high on the list. The current way that you assign tags is sort of a temporary UI, and we intend to have a couple of smoother options in the near future.

Thanks

...throws hands up in air...

well, maybe we'll get lucky and they put some more core features back into the desktop version. I had considered using the Web UI for "emergency" purposes, i.e., on another machine when I'm out of town, but was put off by the fact that you can't even print!

Getting hassled before breakfast ... :-P

What I meant, of course, was that now at the poor web team has finished the basic "create a note", "find a note", "delete a note" functionality, and we have something that works on FF, IE, and Safari, we have some cycles available to making operations like tagging less awkward.

You should be seeing a steady trickle of improvements in usability and appearance every week in the web UI through the beta.

Thanks

Archived