Links get dragged into my text

Hi,

Before I relay my issue, I don't see a way to log into my account & see all my previous posts. Is that not a feature here, or am I just missing it?

Onto the bug at hand :(

This is for the Windows application -

If I paste a link into a note, then start typing after the link (with a space after it) or even on the next line or several lines below it, it drags the link into my text & there is NO WAY to get rid of it.

Clicking Ctrl U doesn't help at all. :(

I've just tweeted them this issue. I have had this issue for a while now even in the previous version.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Haven't noticed this issue recently,  but when it did occur I'd paste a link,  hit return and add a space,  then type away.  Back to the end of the link and delete the line break,  and my new text is part of the same line.  Just tried to type after a link in the current beta and there's definitely no problem - have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

I've had several issues since I upgraded to 6.8.7.6387 (306387) Public (CE Build ce-1.36.3494)

I wrote them about my other thread too. Someone else is having that issue there too.

I just tried to upgrade & it pops up with a window giving you the option for the free, the Plus or the Premium, but in the basic it doesn't allow you to click on anything. Grrrr - 

2018-01-13_2123

• Level 5*
On 1/13/2018 at 7:24 PM, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

but in the basic it doesn't allow you to click on anything. Grrrr - 

Hi.  You already have the free (Basic) account,  so it's not possible to 'upgrade' to your existing package.  If you were looking to downgrade to Basic from a paid option,  one of the other links would say 'manage your subscription' and Basic would have a button.

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You already have the free (Basic) account,  so it's not possible to 'upgrade' to your existing package.  If you were looking to downgrade to Basic from a paid option,  one of the other links would say 'manage your subscription' and Basic would have a button.

LOL, sorry, I thought I was checking for "updates", not upgrades. I didn't read it clearly.

I was hoping the update would clear the issue so I don't have to uninstall & reinstall, but there are no updates.

Thanks

Archived