how to identify a local notebook?

Is there an easy way to identify local notebook?  When I right click on a notebook I can see if it is local or synchronized by clicking on Properties.  But that is a super tedious way to go through bunch of notebooks and right click each of them.  Perhaps I may have missed something more obvious?  I did notice one local notebook in grey color.  Is that a reliable indication if a notebook is local?

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, kkrathi said:

Is there an easy way to identify local notebook?  When I right click on a notebook I can see if it is local or synchronized by clicking on Properties.  But that is a super tedious way to go through bunch of notebooks and right click each of them.  Perhaps I may have missed something more obvious?  I did notice one local notebook in grey color.  Is that a reliable indication if a notebook is local?

Local notebooks in the Windows version are a lighter shade than synced ones, and they have a different icon, from what I see in the current beta 6.9.2.  Don't remember if that is how they appeared in 6.8.

• Level 5*

I tend to put my local notebooks in one stack and change the style of that stack name to Bold and Red so it stands out...

One way to check for local notebooks (or at least generate more questions) might be to compare the total notes online at Evernote.com with the total on your desktop...

Archived