Share EN using Dropbox

roadog

I need to share one of my EN notes (not a folder, just one note) with an individual who doesn't share his email.

We are sharing documents using DropBox.

I am a Premium Member, how can I get this one note to a folder I have and share with this eccentric individual in Dropbox?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Membership won't affect the issue,  but it might be a matter of what device you're using and what your note contains - you could:

• Print the note to PDF - if there are graphics attached you might have to print the text and add pics to the resulting PDF
  • Export the note to HTML and share the file to view in a browser
  • Share the note's Public Link and let the person view this online on Evernote's website

There's probably other options,  but one of those should work...

• Level 5*
On 1/7/2018 at 4:45 AM, roadog said:

I need to share one of my EN notes (not a folder, just one note) with an individual who doesn't share his email.

We are sharing documents using DropBox.

I am a Premium Member, how can I get this one note to a folder I have and share with this eccentric individual in Dropbox?

Put an ENEX of the note in the shared DropBox folder.  If he double clicks it the note will be added to his EN.  It will be a static version though, any changes won't get synced to him whereas using the public link @gazumped references will.

Archived