Multiple user and multiple devices

I just signed up as a premium user. I have a private Evernote account and a business Evernote account that I want to access on three devices: MS Surface Pro, My desktop and my iphone. On my desktop, I can switch my user status by accessing File and selecting which user status I want from the pull down menu.  When I try to add my business account to my iphone evernote app, it asks me to log out and requests I upgrade to premium which I already did. Do I need to have two separate premium accounts and two annual fees

• Level 5*

As far as I know, all of the Evernote clients can be logged into one account at a time. You can see notebooks in other accounts by sharing them, and sharing is pretty much unrestricted between paid and free accounts, though I don't know how it works with business accounts.

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, hborkowski said:

When I try to add my business account to my iphone evernote app, it asks me to log out and requests I upgrade to premium which I already did.

You're not really adding your business account.  The process is logout, and login; as @jefito posted, the phone only allows you to be logged into one account at a time

>>Do I need to have two separate premium accounts and two annual fees

It's not a requirement.  Be aware Basic accounts are restricted to two simultaneous devices

Three devices can be used by revoking access to inactive devices.  Make sure you sync your data first

Archived