Annotating Screenshots and its Effects on Bullet Points

As seen from the screenshots, when I annotate a screenshot that I've captured and pasted below some bullet points, the appearance of the bullet point above it changes. The bullet point that was hollow (indented one level further than normal bullet points) becomes filled.

Any work arounds/ways to reverse would be appreciated. Also just hoping to flag this as a but so it might be fixed in a future update?

Before annotating a pasted screenshot:

5a4d02c83b164_ScreenShot2018-01-03at16_18_52.thumb.png.f4b2ccc67f71339f6209adb2d7ba8ced.png

After annotating a pasted screenshot:

5a4d02d4601fe_ScreenShot2018-01-03at16_19_57.thumb.png.e08f396385fd655806330974951c590e.png

Notice how the bullet point directly above the annotated image has changed!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can't comment on future fixes,  but in my Windows (beta) desktop it's possible to put bullet points in tables.  Does it help to have a separate row or column for the image(s) to isolate the bullets?  Can you outdent / re-indent the line to get the correct symbol back?

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Can't comment on future fixes,  but in my Windows (beta) desktop it's possible to put bullet points in tables.  Does it help to have a separate row or column for the image(s) to isolate the bullets?  Can you outdent / re-indent the line to get the correct symbol back?

Not every bullet point I make will have a picture and I prefer the free text layout for everything else but that’s an interesting point.

outdent/reindent has no effect as it seems even deleting the bullet point, the text is indented to where the original bullet point was indented to. The only fix is to delete back until the upper bullet point and then click return. If that makes any sense?

its just frustrating because it’s obviously a bug, and not meant to happen.

Archived