Evernote do censorship ?

gakita

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, gakita said:

My thread keep being "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator"...

This is an example of a delay applied to new users.  It's purpose is to control spam being posted in the forums
Once you're approved, there will be no delay in your posts

My account is associated with an active and paid business plan...

This should be considered as enough to pro-actively estimate i am not spammer and my support request are legitimate....

So i need urgent help, and i am responded a " Hoo wait, you may be a spammer ??"

Sans titre.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gakita said:

My account is associated with an active and paid business plan...

This should be considered as enough to pro-actively estimate i am not spammer and my support request are legitimate....

So i need urgent help, and i am responded a " Hoo wait, you may be a spammer ??"

Your Evernote account and your forum account are completely separate accounts; you don't need to be an Evernote user to get a forum account, and as far as I know, nobody can identify your Evernote account(s) via your forum account. In any case, the forums are not the best place to get urgent support. Just out of curiosity, did your forum post actually get approved?

Beyond that, Evernote should provide Business customers with good support. With respect to the chat support, yes, the realities of providing personal support services may require waiting a bit sometimes. Hopefully they'll be able to help fix your problem in short order.

Archived