How to have time which note was updated show up together with date modified on iphone?

Hi,

previously whenever I modified a note in the same day, the time in which it was modified will show up right on top of the note together (same space where the date would show up). Suddenly overnight the time stamp has disappeared and it now only shows the date . How do I get the time which the note was updated to be posted again, as I need this function especially in shared files. If I view it in my macbook, I can find the time info under "Note info", but it is super useful to have that time updated show up automatically on my phone view each time. Please help! Thanks!

• Level 5*

I can confirm the note list is showing the date, but no timeIMG_2020.jpg.132cbe11fe0eeee2bfbbf597e6844a95.jpg

There is a option for create or update date

I'm not sure when this changed; I'm guessing "Suddenly overnight" corresponds to a software upgrade. 

You could report this as a bug in the release discussion at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/110767-evernote-for-ios-87871-released/

Archived