Is the web client still supported?

SonOfNoah

I'm a long-time user of evernote, but there are a myriad of really basic issues in the web client that give me the feeling that it is not being actively maintained and improved. Should I bother taking the time to report all of the issues on these forums, or should I be holding my breath for a new and improved web client that behaves more like a modern web application?

• Level 5*
On 2017-12-27 at 6:23 AM, SonOfNoah said:

I'm a long-time user of evernote, but there are a myriad of really basic issues in the web client that give me the feeling that it is not being actively maintained and improved. Should I bother taking the time to report all of the issues on these forums, or should I be holding my breath for a new and improved web client that behaves more like a modern web application?

6 hours ago, Stories By Steve said:

I would like to know the same thing! My Windows Evernote Web is really buggy and I cannot see all the notes in the middle (Notes) pane. I still use the old fashioned EN Web as I like three window panes.

Yes, the web platform is still supported.  I am able to access my notes and Evernote is providing these forums for User help and feedback.  You are posting in the Help Forum; the Feedback Forum is at https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/234-web-product-feedback/

I think the support level is better if you're using the most current version.

While I'm not having issues with bugs, I'm looking forward to upgrades adding features that bring the web platform more in parity with the Win/Mac platforms.  There's an ongoing Common Editor project with this objective

Archived