Printing a listing of Tags?

Greetings,

Is it possible to print a listing of my all tags (the names I use for tags in alphabetical order)?  

I want a printed out list to edit and rethink how I use tags.  But I can't figure out how to print such a listing. 

Thank you.

Tom  

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's not possible to print a list of all tags from within Evernote.  You didn't specify whether you're using Evernote Web,  Mac,  Windows or Mobile,  but its likely that your chosen OS desktop version will have a way to print a list.  A colleague (forgotten who now,  sorry - )  suggested this Windows utility for printing lists - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/sysexp.html

In Windows Desktop it's Ctrl+Alt+T to generate the list,  then sysexp to grab and print it.  Macs would have scripting options,  not sure if there is a way to do this on mobile.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, trouwborst said:

Is it possible to print a listing of my all tags (the names I use for tags in alphabetical order)?  

I want a printed out list to edit and rethink how I use tags.  But I can't figure out how to print such a listing. 

It's do-able using scripting on the Mac platform, and database access on the Mac/Win platforms