We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Searching and long-press combining multiple tags seems to be buggy...

Hi.

Combining multiple tags in Android, by pressing and hold them is a very good feature.

E.g. When I long press on tag "Animals", it displays me the tags that exist in notes that have also the tag "Animals", e.g. "Elephants", "cats", "dogs". Then if I long press on "dogs" I have selected both tags "Animals" and "dogs", and by pressing "View Articles" I can see all articles that they have those tags.

However this is not working properly if I use firstly the "Search tag" feature, on the top of the tag list.

E.g. If I search "Anima" to find the tag "Animals" among thousands of tags, and then long-press it, the other tags won't be visible as before. Only tags containing the phrase "Anima" will be visible, even thought I have selected the wanted tag. And there is way to see other tags that can be combined with the selected tag!

What I would expect, is that after the long-press to "Animals" the search to be cleared, all tags that co-exist in articles with the tag "Animals" to be visible and "Animals" to be green-highlighted (selected). From there I should be able to search again e.g. "dog" in order to find "dogs" tag and be able to long-press it again.

This seems to be huge problem when I'm trying to find old notes fast (e.g. during a meetings) by searching and combining tags using the press and hold procedure quickly on tags. This just doesn't work! Could you please fix it to the wanted behavior (as I have denoted with italics)?

Thanks.