Advancing sharing abilities: allow editable shareable links among (non-Evernote users)

M7mdOdah

Idea

Now, I can share links to notes to ANYONE to VIEW it.

But in editing, they must be Evernote users so I can share it with them. They need to open the Evernote platform using a regestered account to do so.

I just recommend adding the ability to share editable links to anyone who doesn't have an account, in which a specific platform for non-users can work on. 

In this way, promoting Evernote would be easier. Marketing plus valuable idea to existing users.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, M7mdOdah said:

I just recommend adding the ability to share editable links to anyone who doesn't have an account, in which a specific platform for non-users can work on. 

I'm not clear on how to control edit access if there's no login to an account

The web platform is available; no client software required

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

I'm not clear on how to control edit access if there's no login to an account

The web platform is available; no client software required

No need for an account. A non-Evernote user could see the link: click on it, then directly transferred to a web page that gives him the ability to change an add. There could be regular reminders of how good it is to participate in Evernote.. Ect..

There could be a specific page on Evernote to control SHARING, any note or notebook which is no longer needed for sharing can be cancelled. 

This is so much needed. I have to copy my notes to G docs many times bc this is not available on Evernote. This would be a big exposure to EV if implemented. I actually consider leaving it partly just bc of this. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, balint said:

This is so much needed. I have to copy my notes to G docs many times bc this is not available on Evernote. This would be a big exposure to EV if implemented. I actually consider leaving it partly just bc of this. 

Are we allowed to edit GDocs without a Google account?

yeah, you can set the link to be 
view only

comment only 

edit 

all without emails or logins.

additionally you can have separately the same access types for emails only . 

so can be view (public) and edit (emails only) at the same time.

I use it all the time, and would love to have this in EV.

Archived