Evernote search finds something that does not exist in the found article.

Hi,

my Evernote search finds something that does not exist in the found article. I search "wired" and become a few results. In one of the results i search "wired" than inside an than the search say "not found"... Whats could be the problem?

Regards, Jörg

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, D-Buddi said:

Hi,

my Evernote search finds something that does not exist in the found article. I search "wired" and become a few results. In one of the results i search "wired" than inside an than the search say "not found"... Whats could be the problem?

Regards, Jörg

Does the note have any attachments in it?

• Level 5*

Well, this is atypical, hasn't happened to me anyway.  Sometimes depending upon the origin of the note, special characters may generate an otherwise not obvious match.  But typically if a note is returned in a search, the keyword is in the title, in a tag, in the body of the note, or in an attachment.  And you are doing a Ctrl-F or the like to find the text in the note?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, D-Buddi said:

no, surly not. I search in Evernote in the PDF, the i export the PDF an read in PDF reader and no found...

Sorry, you said that before and I missed it the first time

>>my english is bad, school is to long ago 8-)

You're doing fine; much better than I am with a second language (as a Canadian, I'm supposedly bilingual)

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, DTLow said:

Sorry, you said that before and I missed it the first time

>>my english is bad, school is to long ago 8-)

You're doing fine; much better than I am with a second language (as a Canadian, I'm supposedly bilingual)

English and Canadian?  ;)

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, D-Buddi said:

my english is bad, school is to long ago 8-) That was what i tested and their was nothing to find.

Well, then it sounds like a bug.  A bug I haven't seen before.  Next step would be to submit a trouble ticket I would think.