Automatic Capital Letters With New Sentece

Hello there.
I use Evernote for a while  I am also very pleased with its features. But there is a situation that bothers me. It is like this: When I start a new sentence or put a dot in the previous sentence, the sentence that does not start with capital letters. How can I  solve this?
How can I ensure that the beginner automatically starts with capital letters after the end of the sentence as in Microsoft Word?

It only happens in my deskrop pc not in mobile application.

It is like this:

PC: 

i use evernote for work. it makes my life easier. 

Mobile:

I use evernote for work. It makes my life easier.

I want it to be like the second. It also happens in bulleted list or numbered list. It should start with capital letters.

Sorry for my bad English I am not a native speaker.

Thanks.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, ugozfb said:

When I start a new sentence or put a dot in the previous sentence, the sentence that does not start with capital letters. How can I  solve this?
How can I ensure that the beginner automatically starts with capital letters after the end of the sentence as in Microsoft Word?

I'm seeing this as controlled by the OS5a300eba04a7f_ScreenShot2017-12-12at09_12_58.png.2b0031796e04f66d10a04ec2fcaba5b2.png
The screenshot if from my Mac OS Preferences

• Level 5

@DTLow, I don't think there is a system-level setting for that on Windows, unless it was introduced in Windows 10.

@ugozfb, I agree that this would be a nice feature. I find it helpful not only in Word but in Scrivener, Nota Bene, and other writing and research tools. Unfortunately, the Evernote editor is not very highly developed. I believe they are working to improve it. (Some of their more recent "improvements" actually caused a lot of problems, so hopefully they are improving it slowly and carefully!) I don't know whether automatic sentence capitalization is part of the long-term plan.

Archived